Saturday, May 19, 2007
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Monday, May 14, 2007
Sunday, May 13, 2007
1. Home. Wild Thing is the world's best cook. The only thing she has ever had a problem with is the time she tried to broil a cake. But that's another story.
2. The Olive Garden. Love their Fettucini Alfredo. The Lasagne is yummy, too. We have yet to be disappointed with the service.
3. Blake's Lotaburger makes a great Green Chili Cheese hamburgers. Take 'em home and enjoy.
4. The little diner called Cafe Ristra, at Isleta Indian Casino. The green chili burrito (beef or turkey) is huge and scrumptious.
5. Paul's Monterey Inn serves the best prime rib in New Mexico. And I appreciate that. Always cooked just the way you order it.
My turn to tag someone else? OK.
Cuckoo at http://cuculus.blogspot.com/
Ethel and Lucy at http://didwesaythatoutloud.blogspot.com/
That ought to keep the Food Coppers away.