Tuesday, January 27, 2009

PRESIDENT OBAMA AND AL ARABIYA

Don't forget to click the header. Please forgive me if you've already seen it.
"My job is to communicate to the American people that the Muslim world is filled with extraordinary people who simply want to live their lives and see their children live better lives," President Obama told Al Arabiya...."
Well, son of a gun. And I thought his first job would have been to take care of America. Whatever could I have been thinking?
When you get older I guess you are no longer capable of understanding that "change" can sometimes mean "I don't really care about you. Go away and stop annoying me".
I wonder how many of the voters who were so enraptured of this man know that he has friends and family, in the Muslim faith.
"I have Muslim members of my family. I have lived in Muslim countries," Obama said, according to a White House transcript. "My job to the Muslim world is to communicate that the Americans are not your enemy."
It seems to me that he will now want to communicate Muslims are not our enemy. That only Al Qeada, the Taliban and Hamas despise everything about us.
He would also like to be more conciliatory, more like the great appeaser Neville Chamberlain. Oh, BTW, his policies didn't work ...either.
Excuse me, but I've got to go fasten my seat belt.

5 comments:

WomanHonorThyself said...

and the MSM yawns..and the libs keep sippin kool aid..great post!

Catmoves said...

Thank you, WHT. Just had a lot of fun poking around your website.

Buck said...

Excuse me, but I've got to go fasten my seat belt.

Seat belt? I'm looking for a five-point harness and an ejection seat...

WomanHonorThyself said...

nice to see ya there!:)

Catmoves said...

Hang on Buck,I have the feeling that someone's building the roller coaster to end all roller coasters. I sure hope I'm wrong.