Sunday, February 18, 2007

VOTE FOR OUR GOVERNATOR!

Bill is at it again. Our carpetbagger governator took a trip to North Korea a while back to talk them into dropping their nuclear (nucular, according to Dubya) plans. I guess they wined and dined him and back slapped each other. After he left, they tested some more missiles.
While he was gone, our state suffered from a lack of money allocation for schools. Plans were put on hold. He cut taxes (after all, we got millions from the oil companies) and proclaimed loudly that he was "socially progressive". Claimed he was a "new type" Democrat. I'm still trying to figure that out. I always thought Democrats were for cutting taxes and being progressive socially.
Just so you know, I am a registered Democrat (figured if I couldn't beat 'em, I'd join 'em). I don't know if Imus got to him, but I understand he went on a diet. From his most current pictures, it doesn't look like much weight is gone. I just wonder why the media chose to embarass him that way? From the amount of ink they are giving him it looks like they love him.
Our Governator also worked for the Clinton administration when the Monica Lewinsky thing arose (hahahaha, OK, bad pun). He helped out that other Bill when he headed up the Department of Energy. Some of us have long memories, Bill.

No comments: